Recipe: Yummy Skye's Green Beans and Ham
Skye's Green Beans and Ham. Fresh green beans slow cooked until tender with ham hocks, new potatoes and light seasoning. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes. Ham steak, green beans, red new potatoes, and onions go into this satisfying one-pot dinner that's quick and easy to make on any weeknight.
Green beans are always a part of our family's holiday tradition. The best green beans are right off the vine, right from your own backyard, right in the heat of summer, but it seems the vast majority of Tasso is highly seasoned and country ham is highly salty. Do not add any additional seasonings until you taste the beans first when. You can have Skye's Green Beans and Ham using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skye's Green Beans and Ham
- It’s 1 pound of whole green beans.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped smoked ham.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of salt.
Drain, rinse under cold water and blot dry with paper towels; set aside. Add the green beans to the pot and stir until combined and warmed through. Add the parsley and season with salt and pepper. Country Style Green Beans and Ham. read reviews.
Skye's Green Beans and Ham instructions
- Render the fat on the ham. Take out big pieces remove any skin and chop into small pieces. Put back in the pan, except skin. Add the beans and seasonings..
- Sauté stirring often for 30 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
I have been trying to find a really good recipe for green beans, I have never found one that's amazing. I will definitely make this for every Thanksgiving dinner. While the ham hock simmers, prepare the green beans. My low and slow method for cooking Old Fashioned Southern Green Beans with a beautiful, smoky ham hock broth for flavoring. All Reviews for Greens, Beans and Ham.