Recipe: Appetizing Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice
Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice. Garlic Shrimp How To Make Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipes. Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta With Tomato Sauce Recipe Try this four-minute spicy garlic shrimp and get more recipes and inspiration from Food.com.
Mike's Mighty Good is without a doubt and by far the best. The flavors are authentic, rich and delicious. "Fantastic! Mike's Craft Ramen Noodles are the best packaged ramens I've ever found, every bit as good as restaurant or home made. You can have Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s 50 of Count Presteamed Dethawed Shrimp.
- You need of ● For The Carbs.
- It’s 4 (8 oz) of Precooked Bowls Of Jasmine Rice [microwaveable].
- It’s of ● For The Dried Herbs [1 tsp of each listed below].
- Prepare of Dried Cilantro [+ fresh for garish].
- Prepare of Dried Parsley [+ fresh reserves for garish].
- You need of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Dried Thai Chillies.
- Prepare of Dried Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Dried Chives.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Ghee [clarified butter].
- You need 1/8 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon Juiced [+ reserve wedges for garnish & rice].
- It’s 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Siracha Sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s of Garlic Siriacha Sauce.
Spicy garlic shrimp are simply cooked in a pan with olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, parsley and red pepper flakes. You can easily adjust the heat level by using more or less of the red pepper flakes. The flavor is just as daring as you are, heady from the generous use of garlic and a touch of red pepper. MORE+ LESS Place the spicy garlic shrimps on a serving plate and serve immediately.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Saute your wet and dry ingredients on low for 5 minutes.
- Add presteamed shrimp to pan only until fully warmed..
- Plate hot shrimp with lemon wedges, fresh lemon drizzle on bowl formed rice, garnishments and garlic chili sauce..
- Reserve all of your seasoned fluids to pour over your rice molds or serve to the side for dipping shrimp. Thin juice down with additional butter if you want it to go further..
- Or, serve shrimp and rice piping hot, drizzled with pan juices with soy sauce. Enjoy!.
You can serve a la carte or with pasta, depending on your preference. Shrimp, no matter how you cook it, is a staple because it goes well with so many spices and sauces. This spicy garlic shrimp recipe, for instance, is the. This is an extremely delectable take on the Spicy Shrimp (a standard southern shrimp dish) I posted here in the early days of The Pioneer Woman Cooks. Juicy prawns in a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce, this Chilli Garlic Prawns is super quick to make but packs a serious flavour punch!