How to Make Tasty Rice with Vegetables
Rice with Vegetables. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. We Work with Trusted Farmers and Suppliers to Bring You High-Quality Products. Stir in rice and peas; cover.
Home » Quick One Pot Vegetable Rice Recipe. Quick One Pot Vegetable Rice Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. You can cook Rice with Vegetables using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice with Vegetables
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Little pasta.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of broccoli.
- You need of Soy sauce.
I made a large batch, like ultra large batch, of this Easy Mixed Vegetable Rice the other night, and it has been the side that went with ALL THE THINGS we ate since then. Salmon, chicken, pork, beef, a bunch of random veggies, inside a taco (that's my husband's new thing), by itself for lunch when there's nothing else to eat (me this afternoon). In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook onion in butter until tender. Stir in the cauliflower, broccoli, rice and garlic.
Rice with Vegetables step by step
- Fry the little pasta, I use this one.
- Heat the water..
- When the pasta is fried you add it very carefully to the hot water and then you add the rice and the salt.
- Let that cook.
- Cut the broccoli and the carrots in little pieces and steam them.
- Cut the peppers and the onion and fry them.
- When the rice is done add the carrots, the brocoli, the peppers and the onion and mix everything.
- Finally put the soy sauce and mix, if it is necessary add more salt.
Add broth; bring mixture to a boil. Vegetable rice is a fast, easy, and healthy meal that looks and tastes great. The jasmine rice and herbs have a wonderful aroma and are an all in one pot meal (or side dish) that will surprise you. The best part about this recipe are all the variations you can create. Use fresh or frozen veggies, add herbs, nuts or seeds for a crunch or top.