Easiest Way to Make Tasty Cod in the oven with rice and herbs!
Cod in the oven with rice and herbs!. Cod fillets are covered with a delicious herbed bread crumb crust and baked in the oven. This was the best fish I have ever had. I used fresh cod fillets and put thin lemon slices under them when I put them in the pan.
Pile parsley, garlic, lemon zest, and a little coarse salt on the cutting board. Brush the top of each fillet with olive oil and dip in to the bread crumb herb mixture. Brush a little bit of olive oil in the bottom of a baking pan then place fillet in. You can have Cod in the oven with rice and herbs! using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cod in the oven with rice and herbs!
- It’s 1/2 kg of desalted cod.
- It’s 1 cup of short grain white rice.
- It’s 2-3 of spring or dry onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bit of oil.
- You need of parsley and dill.
- It’s of the juice of 2-3 fresh tomatoes or 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of pepper.
Fish is quick to cook, great to eat and the fat levels in cod are very low indeed. Combine the spring onions (reserving some of the green part), garlic, mint, parsley, lemon juice and stock in a dish that can just hold the cod in one layer. Cod in the oven with rice and herbs! Τελευταία Νέα Sintages Pareas. Cod in the oven with rice and herbs! Πουρές μελιτζάνας με εντυπωσιακή γεύση. Παξιμάδια σπιτικά (από κουλούρι Θεσσαλονίκης).
Cod in the oven with rice and herbs! instructions
- Sauté the onions and garlic in the oil then add the herbs and the tomato and let them simmer..
- Place the cod in a baking tray together with the rice, pour the sauce over them and add as much water as you think it needs..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour at 250, lowering the heat to 200 when it starts boiling..
- While it is cooking, make sure to stir the rice so that it doesn't dry up. Towards the end add a bit of pepper..
Oven baked cod never tasted as good as it does with garlic and herbs, baked into the form of FISH CAKES! This light, easy and paleo friendly baked My brain always needs a boost by this time in the week 🙂 Love the ingredients in these. I need more cod in my life! 🙂 I absolutely love that you use. Cod-in-the-Oven dish prepared bt David Ribeiro of Churrascao Grille. Part of the series produced & presented by Nellie Pedro on the BOM DIA television.