Recipe: Tasty Sausage and sprout stew
Sausage and sprout stew. Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Stew Smells Like Home. Sausage and Wild Garlic Stew, Složenac sa slanutkom, kobasicom i keljom ☆ Chickpea, sausage and savoy cabbage stew, Easy Italian Lentils and Sausage Easy Lentils and Sausage Stew is an Italian Fall Soup made with Italian Sausages, Lentils and Fresh Veggies. Here's a tasty way to have your breakfast sausages…. skip the curry powder and add peanut butter to have another taste experience.
Add kale to your soups and stews. Sausage and Okra Stew is a fusion of Italian and American flavors. Polenta and Italian sausage with potatoes, okra and corn combine for a delicious stew! lb okra thinly yukon gold potatoes chopped into small bite onion cloves garlic cup cup frozen cups chicken teaspoon teaspoon teaspoon red pepper. You can cook Sausage and sprout stew using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage and sprout stew
- You need 1/2 medium of white onion.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks.
- It’s 10 of brussel sprouts.
- It’s 2 large of yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 5 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of ears of corn.
- You need 2 large of andouille sausages.
- You need 2 cup of fresh spinach.
- It’s 2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
This easy and hearty seafood and sausage stew with shrimp and fish is proof that soup tastes great year-round. Heat oil in a large copper pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Hearty, flavorful Sausage and Cabbage Stew made quickly and easily using your Instant Pot! Hearty, flavorful sausage and cabbage stew made quickly and easily using your Instant Pot!
Sausage and sprout stew instructions
- Sautee diced onion with olive oil in large pot.
- Add chopped carrots and celery.
- Add cubed potatoes and chicken broth.
- Add chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, pepper. Cover pot.
- Clean and cut sprouts in half.
- Drizzle olive oil over sprouts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shuck and clean corn.
- Place sprouts and corn on medium high grill turning regularly. Remove grilled vegetables once desired color is reached.
- Place sausages on grill turning regularly. Remove grilled sausages once desired color is reached.
- Cut corn off cob and add to pot along with sprouts.
- Slice sausage into bite size pieces and add to pot along with thyme.
- Add spinach 10-15 minutes before you serve.
Make this meal ahead of time and have it on hand for the. Lentil & Sausage Stew is a fast and easy soup bursting with flavor and chock full of good-for-you vegetables! Plus it freezes well for later. I still have half of a huge bag of lentils to use up and I'm trying to fiber pack my diet so this Lentil & Sausage Stew really fit the bill. Frozen vegetables cut fat and cost by replacing most of the meat in this classic French one-pot meal.