Recipe: Appetizing Kale Garlic with Bouillon
Kale Garlic with Bouillon. Spicy Kale with Bacon and Garlic. Sautéed Kale w/ Bacon & Garlic – In The Kitchen with Robert. I love Kale and I use this method often.
Add the kale a few handfuls. This easy sautéed kale with garlic and olive oil gets a slight kick from red chili flakes. It's a fantastic side dish and becomes a meal when tossed with al dente pasta Slideshow Add the kale in batches and toss to coat with oil. You can cook Kale Garlic with Bouillon using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale Garlic with Bouillon
- It’s 1 bunch of kale (curly or lacinato).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chicken bouillon powder or bouillon base (I use "Better Than Bouillon" Roasted Chicken Base).
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of olive oil.
Sauté until onions are clear and begin to caramelize. Do not allow garlic to burn. Sprinkle with a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar if desired. (Thanks reviewers for reminding me of removing the stems!). However, kale can be…well, kale – kind of bleh.
Kale Garlic with Bouillon instructions
- Wash and cut off center stem of kale. Roughly chop and set aside..
- Heat olive oil to medium high in a shallow pan and add garlic. Heat for about 45 seconds to cook off the rawness but do not burn..
- Add kale and bouillon to pan on medium high and cook and stir for 5 minutes..
- When kale had completely cooled down, it should be ready to eat. Enjoy!!.
So in order to convert those kale haters to love kale once and for all, I've pumped up the flavor and added some awesome components to make this leafy green a favorite, forever. This lemon butter sautéed kale with garlic is ridiculously easy to make, plus. It brings me back to my days in High School French class, with our hilarious, Freud-obsessed teacher, Mrs. Adler from When you make your own bouillon cubes, you can decide exactly what ingredients and flavors to use. Preparation Bring extra-large pot of salted water to boil.