Recipe: Tasty Roasted Red Peppers Stuffed with pasta in a Garlic Broth
Roasted Red Peppers Stuffed with pasta in a Garlic Broth. ROASTED RED PEPPER PASTA things to know: This recipe is VEGAN! If you add goat cheese, which I'm not going to discourage you from doing, it would It doesn't sound like you could possibly go wrong with roasted red pepper and roasted garlic. One question though- does the almondmilk break at all.
Place in a blender or food processor with garlic, broth, half and half (if using) and pepper. Remove from heat& carefully puree in a blender. I used marinated roasted red peppers out of the jar and saut?ed everything in just a scant teaspoon of oil and some Pam cooking spray as we are counting fat grams. You can cook Roasted Red Peppers Stuffed with pasta in a Garlic Broth using 19 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Peppers Stuffed with pasta in a Garlic Broth
- You need 2 of whole heads of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- You need 6 oz of cooked and drained angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 8 oz of italian blend cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 12 slice of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 lb of sliced kielbasa sausage.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of sliced green onions.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 of large roasted red peppers, freshly roasted and peeled and seeded or intact whole drained bottled can be used..
- You need 12 of large cooked shrimp.
Make a hearty and healthy pasta in less than one hour with fiery, roasted red peppers and plump, juicy shrimp. Wonderful one dish work night meal. Chicken thighs in roasted bell pepper cream sauce. It's vegan, simple-to-make & customizable with any protein for an easy weeknight meal.
Roasted Red Peppers Stuffed with pasta in a Garlic Broth step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut unpeeled garlic heads in half, place in center of a large piece of foil, drizzle with the 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.Close up foil, place on baking sheet and bake 30 to 40 minutes until tender. Let cool enough to handle then remove cloves of garlic and mash and mince.In Saucepan melt butter, add sliced kielbasa and brown lightly, remove to a plate, add garlic and cook 1 minute add wine, cream andbring to a simmer and reduce by 1/2; add chicken broth and lemon juice and hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste,cook on low 5 minutes.Set aside..
- Combine marinara sauce with cooked angel hair pasta and half of both cheeses..
- Lay each roasted pepper out flat.divide pasta evenly between each pepper.Roll pepper around to enclose pasta, press to secure, you can use toothpicks if needed..
- TO COOK;.
- Either in 1 large baking dish big enough to hold all 4 peppers or individual baking dishes pour in reserved garlic broth, gently place stuffed peppers in broth seem side down, Top peppers with remaining cheese and sprinkle with italian seasoning.Put 3 pepperoni slices on top of each pepper..
- Add kielbasa slices around pepper in broth, sprinkle with green onions. Cover with foil, tenting foil so its not touching the cheese..
- Roast in a 425 oven 15 minutes, remove foil roast 5 more minutes. Add cooked shrimp just as you remove from the oven so you just heat them though..
- Great with crusty bread for dipping in the sauce!.
When ready to use, just heat the sauce in a skillet until it bubbles and toss with your favorite pasta. Substitutes: For best results, follow the. Roasted Red Pepper Pasta is an easy weeknight meal made by blending roasted bell peppers into a creamy sauce with tortellini, spinach, and cheese. I love having tortellini in the freezer for those nights when I want something delicious, without too much work. Some of my other favorite pasta recipes.