Recipe: Yummy Garlic soup
Garlic soup. Garlic soup is a type of soup using garlic as a main ingredient. In Spanish cuisine, sopa de ajo (soup of garlic) is a traditional garlic soup made with bread, egg poached in chicken broth and laced garlic and sherry. In the Czech Republic, garlic soup is called česnečka.
This hearty garlic soup recipe takes all the health benefits of garlic to the next level. Roasted garlic adds savory sweetness along with flavorful (and healthful) chicken broth, onions. An easy garlic soup recipe that you thicken using bread. You can cook Garlic soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic soup
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 250 g of stale bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of cured ham.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 80 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 15 g of paprika.
- You need 1.5 litres of chicken broth.
- You need of Salt, to taste.
- You need of Ground black pepper, to taste.
It has a smooth rich flavor and will definitely keep the vampires away this Halloween! The garlic mellows as it simmers and works itself into something round and mild – not at all harsh or The following recipe reflects how I make this soup, with my notes/words. I once spent a lot of time trekking through Nepal, eating garlic soup as it fuelled me through each days mountain walk. Four entire bulbs of garlic, roasted to sweetness, and incorporated in a creamy soup.
Garlic soup step by step
- Pour the olive oil from Spain into the pot and heat until it starts to shimmer..
- Then add the garlic and sauté until it turns a golden color..
- Add the ham, paprika, and salt to taste..
- Add the bread, chicken broth, and the egg and cook until a creamy consistency..
You can stop at the puree stage, and refrigerate for up to one day before adding the cream and lemon juice. Garlic, and Garlic, and More Garlic, Oh My! Our creamy garlic soup recipe calls for four heads of garlic—not cloves, heads. A wonderful rich garlic soup that is not overpowering! Served with a salad, crusty bread and a nice white wine, makes a lovely light supper.