Recipe: Tasty Buffalo chicken bacon sandwich with cheddar jack cheese
Buffalo chicken bacon sandwich with cheddar jack cheese. Leftover rotisserie chicken and crispy bacon are turned into a hot and spicy Buffalo chicken sandwich. My pepperjack cheese had mysteriously disappeared (thank you Mr. CookinBug) so I used a mixture of shredded mozzarella and cheddar.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich with Bacon and Cheddar. Drain the fried chicken on paper towels and just after it is removed from the oil and still hot, add a slice of cheese on top. What did you use/make for the hickory bacon? You can have Buffalo chicken bacon sandwich with cheddar jack cheese using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken bacon sandwich with cheddar jack cheese
- It’s 1 of Bag of frozen chicken breasts breaded.
- It’s 1 of 12 oz package of bacon..
- Prepare 5 of slices of cheese of your choice i picked cheddar jack.
- It’s 1 of package of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 1 of Buffalo sauce of your choice.
Enjoy our Sandwiches when you order online from Buffalo Wild Wings®, the ultimate place to get together with your friends, watch sports, drink beer, and eat wings. Perfectly dressed and framed between two beautiful buns. Grilled cheese sandwiches are probably one of the easiest, most classic sandwich recipes We get all inspired and load on stuff like bacon, lobster, strawberries and definitely avocado. The jalapeño bread in the Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese recipe I'm sharing at the end of this post stood up well.
Buffalo chicken bacon sandwich with cheddar jack cheese step by step
- Gather your supplies together and put one bottle of vegetable oil in a pan. Heat it to 350..
- Fry your chicken for seven minutes. Fry your bacon to your desired doneness..
- Dip your chicken into the sauce of your choice in a bowl with a lid on and shake till all is covered..
- Put your chicken on a hamburger bun and top with the cheese slice and then put two pieces of bacon on top. Enjoy..
Slow cooker buffalo chicken sandwich variations. Blue cheese dressing: Blue cheese dressing is a classic buffalo chicken dip at wing restaurants, and for good reason: it's absolutely delicious. Try drizzling a little over your sandwich for a burst of flavor or add blue cheese crumbles. Now STOP ASSEMBLING: Nobody likes cold cheese on a hot sandwich so before you put on the lettuce and tomato, toss the assembled bottom and the top bun. Learn to make a quick deli-style bacon jack chicken sandwich, crammed with meat, cheese and a pickle, with this recipe from Food.com.