How to Cook Yummy Folded egg and bacon sandwich
Folded egg and bacon sandwich. Place bacon onto bottom half of bagel. Top with cheese slice, cooked egg and top half of bagel. The formula for a hearty, hangover-curing breakfast sandwich is pretty straightforward: eggs, cheese and crispy bacon or sausage sandwiched between two slices of bread.
Could this be the answer to my busy morning breakfast prayers? I watched the person flawlessly flip their eggs and toast in one perfect motion and minutes later, fold it all up into a neat. Next, flip the eggs and the bread like an omelet. You can have Folded egg and bacon sandwich using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Folded egg and bacon sandwich
- You need 8 oz of sliced bacon, eight slices.
- You need 6 large of egg beaten.
- It’s 6 slice of white bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of non stick spray.
- Prepare 2 tsp of margarine.
Then fold the bread and eggs into the perfect breakfast sandwich.. I started with two slices of white sandwich bread, two eggs, avocado, bacon. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Meanwhile, butter the bread and spread with brown sauce.
Folded egg and bacon sandwich step by step
- Heat pan fry bacon till crisp save drippings for something else.
- Heat pan spray with non stick spray pour a small amount of beaten egg.
- Fold egg over itself a little at a time this cause the egg to have layers making it thick you will know when the edges look done fold over to wet area keep doing this flip the egg when spatula sized to make sure all egg is done.
- Repeating folding process till all eggs are used.
- On the bread spread margarine on one side and toast margarine side down in pan turn on dry side toast. Keep turning till desired toasting.
- Spread mayonnaise on bread lay egg.
- Then bacon.
- Bread then egg, and bacon and mayonnaise top piece of bread mayonnaise side down enjoy.
Drain the bacon on kitchen paper; keep warm. Fold egg mixture into quarters; remove from pan, and keep warm. Repeat process with remaining butter, eggs, and milk. Meanwhile, toast bagel halves, and keep warm. On bottom half of toasted bagels, layer Canadian bacon, eggs, cheese and bagel top.