Recipe: Delicious Ham and Egg Sandwich Batch 2
Ham and Egg Sandwich Batch 2. Line bottom bread shell with ham; top with tomato and onion. For the sandwiches: Cut off the crusts from the. Instead of ham and swiss, try ham, havarti and hard-boiled egg slices.
Ham and Egg Sandwiches Ham and Egg Sandwiches. Layer Swiss cheese, ham, scrambled egg and American cheese, in order, on plain side of bread in skillet. Top with other slice, spread side up. You can have Ham and Egg Sandwich Batch 2 using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Egg Sandwich Batch 2
- You need 2 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- It’s To taste of dill weed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise divided.
Cook for about three minutes or until crispy and brown. Turn and cook until brown and cheese is melted. Slather jam on one side, mustard on the other. Top the mustard side with cheese then a single layer of egg then ham.
Ham and Egg Sandwich Batch 2 instructions
- Add mayonnaise to the bread slices. Half tablespoon to each. Slice the eggs into quarters. Add 4 egg slices to each sandwich..
- Add the dill weed and ham slice to sandwich and assemble sandwich. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Any hand-held breakfast-on-the-go that can sustain me for over eight hours deserves to be documented on this blog and passed along to you. As I rushed out the door to the airport last Saturday morning, with a stash of warm ham and egg breakfast sandwiches tucked into my bag, I never imagined we'd be stuck in an airplane on the tarmac for nearly five hours before take-off. An easy way to make an egg sandwich for breakfast! Let me know if you have any questions. Whisk two eggs in a bowl, then pour into a greased skillet over medium heat.