How to Make Delicious Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich. This open-faced pesto, ham, and cheese sandwich – topped with a fried egg – will knock your socks off! Meanwhile, melt butter in another skillet. Transfer sandwich to a plate and top with the fried egg.
Just a few upgrades make this a sandwich you cant wait to eat! Start with a crisp English muffin, top with honey mustard, honey ham, then perfectly melted cheese. Pair it with our Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque or Creamy Broccoli. You can have Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich
- You need 2 of Slices Sourdough Bread.
- Prepare 4 of Tbsp Butter.
- It’s 4 of Slices Ham.
- Prepare 2 of Cups Grated Cheese (Swiss, Colby or Cheader).
Smoked Black Forest Ham and melty mozzarella cheese, these open-faced ham and cheese sandwiches are very tasty and require minimal time. Ham is so versatile and you can incorporate it in a lot of dishes, or even serve it on a platter with other meats and cheeses as an appetizer. Ham and Cheese Open Face Sandwich by youcancookgourmet.com with Joyce Ho. Video shot by Colvin Jason Exconde.
Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- You need a cookie sheet and wire rack. Place wire rack on top of cookie sheet..
- Butter both sides of bread. Place on wire rack. Top with ham and cheese. (I used Colby Jack Cheese, but usually I used Swiss)..
- The butter helps toast bottom of bread while adding moisture and flavor..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Take out and place in broiler for 10 minutes to brown..
Arrange ham windows on cheese sandwiches and garnish with chives. Stack the various sizes of ham on the cheese to create a roof on each sandwich. Smoky, melty and cheesy are what these Open Faced Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches are made of. They're perfect for dinner, a tailgate or cozy fall Roast beef and grilled cheese sandwich recipe! Loaded with roast beef, cheese& sauteed veggies.