Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Tunafish-Ham Sandwich
Tunafish-Ham Sandwich. How to Make a Tuna Sandwich. During World War I, canned tuna became a popular source of protein for Allied soldiers and has increased in popularity among Western countries ever since, particularly in the form of the tuna fish. Sandwich Quick and Easy Canned Tuna Tuna Salad.
I'm sharing this because my wife is often asked how she makes her (killer). · A tuna fish sandwich is a classic lunch choice, but for a variety of reasons some people are staying away from tuna these days. Here's a vegetarian alternative for those who miss that tangy, creamy lunchtime treat. Ask any mermaid you happen to see. You can cook Tunafish-Ham Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tunafish-Ham Sandwich
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned tuna fish.
- Prepare 2 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise to smear on 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of prepared horseradish sauce.
- You need As needed of pimento stuffed green olives garnish.
This better "tunafish" sandwich has all the great texture and taste of this classic sandwich without any animal products. Whether you're vegan or not, this combination of crisp onions and celery with. This is similar to classic tuna fish salad but with a kick. My boyfriend made this when we were out of relish and decided to substitute with jalapenos.
Tunafish-Ham Sandwich instructions
- Drain the tuna add to a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish sauce, and pickle relish. Mix together..
- Smear just a bit of mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread. Add a slice of ham to each of the mayonnaise'd slices of bread. Then add tuna on top of the ham..
- Stack the two fixed up slices of bread. Put the top on it, add olives and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
Spread mayo on one or both slices of the bread. Open the can of tuna and pour out the liquid. Spread the tuna on the ham. When it comes to simple, it can't get much easier than a tuna fish sandwich. Most of the time, though, they come loaded with so much mayonnaise, they almost fit the junk food category, especially.