Recipe: Yummy Honey Garlic Chicken Stirfry
Honey Garlic Chicken Stirfry.
You can have Honey Garlic Chicken Stirfry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken Stirfry
- You need of Chicken Tenderloin, like however much. At least five boys.
- Prepare of Broccoli, Two big trees, chop 'em up.
- It’s of Sweet Onion, like half of it, chopped.
- You need of Red/Green Bell Pepper, one of each.
- Prepare of Carrots, At least two bugs bunny cigars, but up to four.
- It’s of Mushrooms, 8 oz. Pack.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic,.
- Prepare of Ginger, two inch piece, Rip it off a big piece.
- Prepare of Honey, a tablespoon or two.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vegetable Stock,.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce,.
- It’s tablespoon of Rice Wine Vinegar,.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame seed oil,.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- It’s of Red Pepper Flakes/Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of White/Brown Rice.
Honey Garlic Chicken Stirfry instructions
- Mix up the soy sauce, stock, honey, vinegar, sesame seed oil, crushed garlic and minced ginger. Use your hand, so when you lick your fingers it's for a reason..
- Chop up all your chiggin' and veggies into chonky bites..
- Put chicken in a bowl. Pour the marinade over it. Put it in the fridge..
- Think about life. One hour to several. You can also like, marinade your chicken in advance so you dont have to stop everything to tempt the void for so long. Like, it's up to you, whatever..
- Cook chicken bites in a wok with olive oil. Oh, you have a wok right? I mean you dont need one but it's big and wide and fun, so like.. have one. Set chicken aside once cooked pale brown from the sauce. Maybe 10 minutes. Set aside..
- Cook mushrooms and carrots and onions first. Onions should be transparent and mushrooms should shrink all teeny tiny..
- Add broccoli, peppers. Do that for about 10 minutes, then add some remaining crushed garlic for about a minute. Then add chicken..
- Add chicken. Wait a few more minutes. Add marinade. Wait a few more, until marinade is hot..
- Add cornstarch into a half cup of water, stir around, Introduce to the wok like "food, this is cornstarch.. cornstarch this is food" then watch your sauce get extra thicc..
- Once it looks done, it's done. Add seeds and flakes if you want..
- ..Oh shit I forgot the rice again..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)