Recipe: Tasty Ham Sandwich batch 7
Ham Sandwich batch 7. This sandwich has been made by me over the years. I used to use dill pickle chips but I have modified it by slicing the kosher pickle lengthwise. I like my sandwich to have pickle in every bite.
A hot alternative to the usual lunch or snack. Try it with berry jam on the side. A few simple ingredients—a Hawaiian roll, deli-style ham, mustard, and cheese—combine to create a ham sandwich that is so much greater than the sum of its parts. You can have Ham Sandwich batch 7 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Sandwich batch 7
- Prepare 8 slices of bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare As needed of tomato slices.
- It’s As needed of ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of medium sized kosher pickles.
It's warm and filling and a must for supper spreads, from funerals to church homecomings, and every moment in between. Once prepared, the sandwiches are baked in a big batch. If you ever find yourself in a pinch for a good meal, ham, cheese, and bread are there for you. Just because ham sandwiches are simple and ever-so reliable doesn't mean you have to stop at a bare-bones recipe, though.
Ham Sandwich batch 7 step by step
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, and dill weed.
- Slice the tomatoes and pickle.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the bread.
- Salt and Pepper the tomatoes add to the bread and top with pickle slices.
- Add ham.
- Stack and serve I hope you enjoy!.
Switching up your cheese, spreading on some jam or even (well, especially) adding a little heat will take your humble ham sandwich to an incredible new level. Goat Cheese, Apple, Rosemary Ham + Honey Sandwich with Fresh Arugula. Just place ham, apples, honey, arugula, and goat cheese on top of a sliced baguette drizzled with olive oil. Use kale instead of arugula or crumb up some Ricotta instead of goat cheese. These mini-ham sandwiches are a party favorite.