Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Classic BLT sandwich (Bacon Lettuce & Tomato)
Classic BLT sandwich (Bacon Lettuce & Tomato). An American CLASSIC the "BLT" SANDWICH. I've been eating these delicious sandwiches since childhood. Over the last few years I've learned a way to prepare.
Indeed, a better name for the BLT might well be the Tomato Club, for it is the perfect tomato, not the bacon, that is the rarest, the most ephemeral, the most singularly delicious ingredient. A BLT is a type of sandwich, named for the initials of its primary ingredients, bacon, lettuce and tomato. It can be made with varying recipes according to personal preference. You can have Classic BLT sandwich (Bacon Lettuce & Tomato) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic BLT sandwich (Bacon Lettuce & Tomato)
- Prepare 3 slices of thick cut bacon (cut in half).
- You need of Green leaf lettuce.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- You need of Miracle Whip or real mayonnaise.
- You need of White or wheat bread.
- It’s Dash of black pepper.
Simple variants include using different types of lettuce, toasting or not, or adding mayonnaise. Try our easy to follow classic blt – bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. Arrange bacon slices over tomato and top with a dollop of mayonnaise.
Classic BLT sandwich (Bacon Lettuce & Tomato) instructions
- Prepare bacon to desired doneness and drain on paper towels..
- Remove two or three lettuce leaves, slice tomato and set aside..
- Spread Miracle Whip or mayonnaise to both halves of sandwich and add a dash of black pepper. (bread can be toasted if you like.).
- Build your sandwich to your liking and enjoy..
This is a sandwich that I crave a lot. I am just posting it because I couldn't find it posted already on the Zaar. Bacon Tomatoes Sub / Sandwich Mayonnaise Green Leaf Lettuce Lunch Bread Summer Easy. A near-perfect balance of sweet, smoky, crusty, and salty, the BLT is what food dreams are made of. If only it were healthy to eat bacon and mayo on a daily basis. (BLT=Bacon Lettuce Tomato sandwich for those of you readers not familiar with this American classic.) I've been mad for them as long as I can remember.