Easiest Way to Make Tasty Whole Garlic Herb Chicken
Whole Garlic Herb Chicken.
You can cook Whole Garlic Herb Chicken using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Garlic Herb Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken about 4-5 lbs.
- You need of Salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, thyme, minced onion, knorr powdered bouillon, onion powder, chicken soup base powder, Greek seasoning, garlic pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 of small sweet onion cut in half, the end off a bunch of celery, dales, EVOO, CCL,1 whole clove of garlic.
Whole Garlic Herb Chicken step by step
- Rinse chicken, pat dry salt all around, place in warmed up crockpot & put all spices in a bowl mix together & rub chicken down with them.
- Next cut onion in half put one half at head & butt, put the celery bottom as a whole in just near top so it doesn't cook into liquid & add dale sauce now.
- Now put a few dabs of CCL (country crock light) just lay them tucked & about for juices to flow, then cover top of bird with EVOO…. Just drizzle whole top.. Mmm mmm one more salt sprinkle & pepper & garlic salt, whole garlic & cover that lid, peeps not allowed just let her rest in her bath on low for anywhere from 8 -10 hrs you can start checking it at about 6 hrs then you should knw if flavors are on… Turn off at 8 hrs & let it just rest, it may fall apart upon pick up so beware lol.
- Great served with a rice medley, mashed potatoes, gravy made from the juices left over, broccoli, corn on cob or just some great dinner rolls… Bon appetite.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)