Recipe: Tasty Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches. Your favorite summer sandwich just got a whole lot easier–Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners make for a juicy pulled pork and virtually no cleanup! All Reviews for Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Before cooking, you can make this slow cooker BBQ pulled pork recipe as a freezer to crockpot meal.
For larger pork sizes, scale up the Rub and Sauce. Also don't forget to scale up the Coleslaw recipe as one. Use your slow cooker to get the same results for these pork sandwiches. You can cook Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- You need 2-3 lbs of bone-in country style pork for bbq.
- It’s 1 of medium onion – sliced.
- You need 1 cup of barbecue sauce (your favorite).
- You need 1/2 cup of steak sauce (A1 or Country Bob's is best).
- Prepare of Hamburger buns for serving.
BBQ enthusiasts know low and slow leads to the tenderest meat. This slow cooker pulled pork recipe is extremely easy to make, but yields fall-apart tender, flavorful bbq pulled pork. Add a little liquid to the slow cooker, but not too much! Liquid at the bottom of the slow cooker serves three purposes.
Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches instructions
- Place onion slices in the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Top with pork pieces. Pour both sauces over the top. Cover. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs or high 4 hrs..
- In last 30 minutes pull pork out of slow cooker. Let cool slightly. Remove bones and shred pieces using 2 forks..
- Skim off any excess fat floating on top of juices in slow cooker (if desired). Return pork. Stir to coat. Let cook 30 more minutes on low. Serve on hamburger buns. Enjoy!.
The first is no different than what you'd expect from cooking on. After testing various methods for making Pulled Pork, this is my favorite way to cook it. We make a batch in the crockpot every week. Easy homemade BBQ sauce drenches pork roast and simmers in a slow cooker all day long for a deliciously simple meal. Just let it cook, then shred the pork and serve on Add shredded pork back into BBQ sauce in the pot.