Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Sautéed Garlic Broccoli
Sautéed Garlic Broccoli.
You can have Sautéed Garlic Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Garlic Broccoli
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper flakes.
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need Pinch of pepper.
Sautéed Garlic Broccoli instructions
- Heat olive oil, garlic, and pepper flakes in a large skillet at medium heat until garlic begins to brown. About 1 minute..
- Add broccoli and cook until broccoli is bright green. About 3-4 minutes..
- Add chicken broth and season with salt and pepper and cook until just tender. About 3-5 minutes..
- Serve with any main dish. Enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)