How to Prepare Perfect Roast Chicken Thighs in a Sautéed Mushroom Parmasan Garlic Cream
Roast Chicken Thighs in a Sautéed Mushroom Parmasan Garlic Cream.
You can have Roast Chicken Thighs in a Sautéed Mushroom Parmasan Garlic Cream using 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken Thighs in a Sautéed Mushroom Parmasan Garlic Cream
- Prepare 3-4 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of parsley, minced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 10 oz of baby Bella mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- You need 1 Tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmasan.
- It’s of rice.
Roast Chicken Thighs in a Sautéed Mushroom Parmasan Garlic Cream instructions
- Heat the oven to 400F. If you have a convection oven now is the time to use that.
- Begin by mixing the garlic, herbs, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Add the chicken and massage to coat..
- In an oven proof skillet over medium-high heat some oil. If you have duck fat on hand this is a perfect place to use it..
- When the pan begins to just start wisping smoke, add the chicken skin-side down. Cook with out moving for 3 min.
- DON'T throw out the reserved marinade! We'll use it later..
- Flip the chicken and continue to cook for 3 more minutes..
- Finish cooking the chicken in the oven for 25 min..
- While the chicken is cooking begin the rice. Cook according to instructions..
- Prep your other ingredients. Dice bacon. Slice mushrooms. Smash garlic, and add the reserved marinade to the garlic. Measure your liquids out and shred your cheese.
- Remove the skillet from the oven. Be careful it's hot!.
- Separate the chicken and drain the fat.
- Return the skillet to medium heat and add the bacon.
- When the bacon has rendered it's fat and the fat appears clear in the pan, add the garlic and reserved marinade. Cook 1 min.
- Add the mushrooms and sesame seeds. Initially the mushrooms will soak everything up in the pan. Just keep stirring..
- Cook the mushrooms for 6-8 minutes. They will begin to give up their liquid which will deglaze the pan. Scrape up the pan to get all those bits stuck to the bottom.
- When you can hear the mushrooms stop simmering and begin to sizzle add the stock and cream..
- Bring to a brief simmer and add the cheese.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and cook another 2 min to reheat chicken..
- Plate with rice and ladle over the cream sauce.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)