Recipe: Tasty The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake
The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake.
You can have The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake using 42 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake
- You need of the cake.
- Prepare 2 cup of light syrup.
- Prepare 1 lb of raisins.
- You need 2 lb of golden raisins.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of whole pitted dates.
- It’s 2 lb of candied citron.
- It’s 1 lb of candied pineapple.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of candied orange peel.
- You need 1/4 lb of candied lemon peels.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of candied cherries.
- You need 1/2 lb of blanched almonds.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of allpurpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cloves ground.
- It’s 1 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mace.
- You need 1/2 lb of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoon dark brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of currant jelly.
- It’s 1 cup of molasses.
- It’s 1 lb of craisins.
- You need 1 lb of dried blue berries.
- You need 1 lb of pecans.
- It’s 1 lb of hazelnuts chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of cashew nuts chopped.
- You need 1/2 lb of macadamia nuts chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of black English walnuts.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Brazilian nuts.
- It’s 1 lb of coconut flakes.
- Prepare of glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of apple juice or cider.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wine fruit base apple peach or grape.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple juice or cider.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of apple juice or apple cider or apple wine.
The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Beat the eggs well. then mix all the ingredients. this gonna make a lot of cakes. I love to give them away..
- Take the pans, (use deep one like bundt pans loaf pans and so on), grease the pans with butter or non-stick spray. Then line with parchment paper. I used to use brown bags to line. Either one will work. Then fill pans up almost to top of each pan. bake until done let cool. Then put into fridge it cuts better cooled. I usually give some away or freeze till I eat.
- In a pot boil apple juice or cider. Add dark brown sugar. add wine boil 5 minutes. add cinnamon. mix cornstarch and apple juice or cider. add to boiling glaze to thicken. When done pour over the fruit cake. it will harden a bit let it cool. wrap cake and do as you like..
- This makes 8 good sized cakes.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)