Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup
Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup.
You can have Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup
- It’s 1 of lbs. Spicy Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 heads of caluiflower cut into florets.
- You need 1 of white onion chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 4 cups of kale.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 TBS of avocado oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup step by step
- Set your instant pot on sauté mode for 20 mins on high. Remove sausage from casing and sauté will slightly browned..
- Remove sausage set aside. Dab out a little of the excess grease..
- Sauté onions and garlic till softened..
- Add califlower florets, chicken stock, water, and sausage back into your instant pot..
- Pressure cook on high for 3 mins. Quick or Manuel release..
- Scoop out 1/2 of the califlower florets and just a little liquid and use an emersion blender to purée. If you don’t have one a blender or food processor will work just fine..
- Set instant out back in sauté mode medium temp. Add purée back into your soup. This will provide the thickness to your soup that the potato starch traditionally would..
- Add kale and simmer of 5 mins till kale is softened. Add heavy cream and turn off your instant pot. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Top soup with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!!!.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)