Recipe: Delicious Crockpot Flavorful Chicken Broth
Crockpot Flavorful Chicken Broth.
You can cook Crockpot Flavorful Chicken Broth using 24 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Flavorful Chicken Broth
- Prepare 4 each of whole carrots.
- Prepare 1 each of onion.
- Prepare 2 each of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 each of small piece of ginger.
- Prepare 8 stalk of fresh parsley.
- It’s 4 stalk of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 3 each of 2 to 3 whole hens.
- It’s 4 stalk of celery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 5 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 4 tsp of salt.
- You need 10 dash of crushed bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 16 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic salt.
Crockpot Flavorful Chicken Broth instructions
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Wash hands.
- Peel and half onion.
- Place onion in crockpot.
- Wash carrots, parsley, cilantro, celery.
- Half the celery, leave leaves and all.
- Place celery, parsley, carrots, cilantro in crockpot.
- Peel small piece of ginger, garlic.
- Add garlic and piece of ginger to crockpot.
- Add basil, oregano, Italian seasoning, nutmeg, ground cloves, crushed bay leaves, seasoning sat, salt, ground pepper, celery salt, ground sage, allspice, ground ginger, sugar, garlic salt to crockpot.
- Add water to crockpot. Stir..
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Take out all veggies and chicken and set aside.
- Strain through a cheese clothing a bowl.
- Refrigerate a couple hours.
- Skim fat off.
- Refrigerate for up to one week or freeze up to one month.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)