How to Cook Appetizing Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip
Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip.
You can have Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip
- Prepare of for the dip.
- It’s 3 cup of black beans, cooked.
- It’s 6 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable broth.
Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip instructions
- In a processor, add beans, salt, cilantro, lime juice and vegetable broth. Blend just until smooth..
- In a pan over medium heat add oil and just heat it up. Turn off heat under pan..
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Let this "cook" in heated oil for 30 seconds..
- Add this to processor and pulse once or twice..
- Scoop into serving bowl and enjoy with chips. Baked chips will keep this on the lighter side..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)