How to Cook Appetizing Zuppa Toscana
You can have Zuppa Toscana using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana
- It’s of 32 oz chicken broth.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of italian sausage.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Prepare of baby kale and spinach.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of salt pepper garlic powder.
- Prepare of russet potatoes.
Zuppa Toscana step by step
- Slice potatoes with skin on, and boil till almost soft.
- While waiting for potatoes, chop and cook bacon and onions together. Set aside. Cook sausage in same pan.
- In large sauce pan pour broth and heavy cream heat and keep warm..
- Steam spinach and kale then pour into broth..
- When sausage is well cooked add to broth along with bacon and onion mixture..
- Add salt pepper and garlic to taste.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)