Recipe: Delicious BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan
BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan. "blt sandwich With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with your midday meal ever again. Find easy to make food recipes. Basic, no-frills BLT sandwiches couldn't be easier to make — the ingredients are right in the name!
This is a sandwich that I crave a lot. I am just posting it because I couldn't find it posted already on the Zaar. When you're browning the bread, you could add a slice or a smear of cheese on. You can have BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan
- It’s 1 loaf of Sliced bread (2cm thick).
- You need 3 slice of Bacon.
- You need 3 of Egg.
- It’s 3 of leaves Lettuce.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Butter (Margarine).
A BLT is a type of sandwich, named for the initials of its primary ingredients, bacon, lettuce and tomato. It can be made with varying recipes according to personal preference. Simple variants include using different types of lettuce, toasting or not, or adding mayonnaise. If you're opting for the former, start with a cold pan with the bacon strips touching, but not A near-perfect balance of sweet, smoky, crusty, and salty, the BLT is what food dreams are made of.
BLT Sandwich in a Frying Pan instructions
- Wash the lettuce and soak in water briefly (to crisp). Drain well. Slice the tomato into 1cm thickness..
- After frying the bacon, fry the eggs sunny‐side up..
- Spread the butter on the bread and top with the pizza cheese..
- On top of the cheese, add the bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise, in that order..
- Place the fried egg on last, taking care not to break the yolk. Heat a frying pan with butter, toast the sandwich with the egg side face down (over low-medium heat)..
- Once the egg starts to cook, flip over the sandwich and press down on top with a spatula..
- Cut the sandwich into desired serving sizes, and serve..
These colorful little sandwich cookies turn us all into kids in a candy store. They're so perfect that the idea. Fried bread, arugula, tomatoes, bacon, and an easy balsamic dressing. In other words, let's fry bread cubes and eat them in a salad. Put the second slice of bread on top, buttered side out.