Easiest Way to Make Tasty Egg-free Peach Yogurt Okara Cake
Egg-free Peach Yogurt Okara Cake.
You can cook Egg-free Peach Yogurt Okara Cake using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg-free Peach Yogurt Okara Cake
- Prepare 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 200 grams of drained to 100 grams Drained yogurt.
- You need 1 of peach worth Peach compoteor canned peaches.
- You need 90 ml of ＊Syrup from the peach compote.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Condensed milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of (to taste) ＊Raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ＊Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ＊Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of ＊Peach liqueur, amaretto, or other liqueur of your choice.
- It’s 1 of few drops ＊Vanilla oil.
- Prepare 25 grams of ・Cake flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of ・Almond flour (or cornstarch).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ・Baking powder.
- Prepare 5 grams of Candied orange peel (or marmalade).
- It’s 1 of Citrus jam or other jam of your choice for glazing.
Egg-free Peach Yogurt Okara Cake step by step
- Filter the yogurt through a coffee filter or wrap in a cone of thick parchment paper, then drain for 3 hours until the content is reduced to 1/2..
- Prepare the peach compote (or used canned peaches), slice into desired sizes, then drain..
- For the cake in the photo, I used 1/2 the amount of peaches sliced thinly and placed on top, and 1/2 the amount of peaches cut into 1-cm cubes, and mixed into the batter..
- Add the ＊ ingredients in the order listed to the drained yogurt, mixing each time, then combine until even..
- Crush the lumps in the raw okara while mixing, then add orange peel cut into 5-mm pieces..
- Sift in the ・ ingredients, then mix well. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to relax the gluten..
- Line a mold with parchment paper, then preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Lightly coat the peach in flour (not listed), mix them into the batter, pour the batter into the mold, then bake for about 40 minutes. If layering the peaches on top, coat only the side of the peaches that will be touching the cake..
- After it finishes baking, tap the mold on table to release any air pockets..
- When the cake cools to the touch, remove it from the mold to prevent it from steaming, then cool on a rack. To keep it moist, brush on a glaze of heated citrus jam or syrup..
- After chilling, cut the cake into individual servings, then serve..
- I mixed in all of the peaches, and topped it with fruit sauce..
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)