How to Make Appetizing Stacy's Garlic & Herbed Turkey Breast
Stacy's Garlic & Herbed Turkey Breast.
You can have Stacy's Garlic & Herbed Turkey Breast using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stacy's Garlic & Herbed Turkey Breast
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- You need 4 1/2 lb of Boneless Turkey Breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVOO.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need of For the Garlic Rub.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sage.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter, cut into Tblspoons then onto 1/4.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of EVOO.
- You need of After Assembly:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVOO or Melted Buttet.
- It’s 1 of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Paprika.
Stacy's Garlic & Herbed Turkey Breast instructions
- Marinade: Combine all ingredients listed under marinade ingredients. Place in a gallon storage bag and add the Turkey. Mix around and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours up to overnight..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Garlic Rub instructions. In a bowl combine all the ingredients listed under garlic rub ingredients and mix well..
- Spray a roasting pan with non stick spray..
- Remove turkey from marinade bag & discard leftover marinade..
- Place turkey in roasting pan. Using your fingers, gently loosen the skin on the turkey breast on all sides to separate from the flesh..
- Using fingers, spread the garlic mixture evenly under all the pockets of skin on the breast..
- Brush skin with either EVOO or melted butter to coat the top for Browning. Spread around with fingers to ensure the breast is evenly coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and paprika to season..
- Place in oven, uncovered for 1 hour..
- After the hour is up, tent the turkey with aluminum foil and put back in oven for another 20-40 minutes till done..
- Remove from oven and let stand 20 min before carving..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)