Recipe: Delicious My Husband's Favorite Pizza Toast
My Husband's Favorite Pizza Toast.
You can have My Husband's Favorite Pizza Toast using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Husband's Favorite Pizza Toast
- It’s 1 slice of Thick cut sandwich bread.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup, to taste.
- It’s 1 of Pizza cheese, to taste.
My Husband's Favorite Pizza Toast step by step
- Cut the slice of bread in half..
- Slice the onion thinly. Take the stem end and seeds off the green pepper, cut in half and slice thinly lengthwise. Slice the bacon into thin strips..
- Put the Step 2 mixture in a heatproof bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for about a minute (at 600 W). Mix in the ketchup..
- Put 1/2 of each topping mixture on each half of the bread (this way, it's easier to separate the slices when eating them!).
- Line the oven rack with a piece of foil that has been crinkled up. Put the bread on top of the foil with the two halves right next to each other. Place the cheese on top..
- If you use melting-type sliced cheese, cut it in half before putting it on the bread. That way it will be easier to eat..
- When the cheese has melted nicely, it's done..
- If you wrap bacon in single-use portions and freeze it, it's convenient to use..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)