Recipe: Tasty Marinated Pork Loin Sandwiches
Marinated Pork Loin Sandwiches.
You can have Marinated Pork Loin Sandwiches using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marinated Pork Loin Sandwiches
- Prepare of Sandwich—————.
- It’s 2 of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of pork loin marinated.
- You need 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Tomato—————.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 of large Roma tomatoes washed.
- You need As needed of vegetable oil to fry in.
- It’s of Both————–.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1-2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of bacon onion sauce see my recipe.
Marinated Pork Loin Sandwiches step by step
- Heat the oil. Beat the eggs.
- Slice and season the tomatoes.
- Slice the pork loin thinly.
- Dip the tomatoes into the eggs.
- Then from the egg into the flour.
- Fry till done.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Now do the same for the pork loin..
- Add mayonnaise to the top part of buns..
- Add bacon onion sauce to the bottom part of the buns..
- Add the loins and fried tomato..
- Top with the top of buns and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)