How to Cook Tasty White Peach Rice Flour Cake Made in the Microwave
White Peach Rice Flour Cake Made in the Microwave.
You can cook White Peach Rice Flour Cake Made in the Microwave using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Peach Rice Flour Cake Made in the Microwave
- Prepare 80 grams of Rice flour.
- Prepare 2 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 25 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla oil.
- Prepare 1 of White peach (fresh or canned).
White Peach Rice Flour Cake Made in the Microwave instructions
- Peel the skin off the white peach (if using a fresh one) and remove the seed. If you're using a can, drain the juice well. Cut the peach (fresh or canned) to 1 cm cubes..
- Put the butter in a heat resistant dish, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave (500-600W) for 50-60 seconds to melt..
- Combine the rice flour, baking powder and granulated sugar in a bowl and mix together well..
- Add the beaten egg, milk and vanilla oil to the butter from Step 2 and mix together well..
- Put a little bit of the cubed peach from Step 1 aside for decorating the cakes later, and add the rest to Step 4. Use a spatula to gently mix together..
- Cut four 25 cm sheets of parchment paper and put each on a muffin mould (or something similar). Pour the mixture from Step 5 evenly onto each paper, bring the edges of the paper together, and twist close at the top..
- Bake the cakes in the microwave for about 5:40 – 6 minutes. Remove the cakes from the tin and fix the shape of the cakes by pressing down from the twisted top part of the parchment paper. Remove the cakes from the paper..
- Turn the cakes upside down and transfer on plates. Top with the remaining white peach and mint, if you like (not listed)..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)