How to Cook Appetizing Creamy Kabocha Squash Chowder
Creamy Kabocha Squash Chowder.
You can cook Creamy Kabocha Squash Chowder using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Kabocha Squash Chowder
- You need 100 of to 150 grams Bacon.
- It’s 1/8 of Kabocha squash.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 25 grams of Butter.
- It’s 20 grams of White flour.
- Prepare 700 ml of Milk.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 piece of Sandwich bread or bread heel.
- It’s 1 of to garnish Finely chopped parsley.
Creamy Kabocha Squash Chowder step by step
- Cut the vegetables and bacon into 1 cm cubes..
- Heat butter in a pot, and stir in the vegetables and bacon thoroughly..
- Sift in the flour and stir, being careful not to let it burn..
- Pour in the water, milk, and chicken powder… bring to a boil, and once the vegetables soften, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Cut the bread into 1 cm cubes and spread out on a heat-resistant container so that they don't overlap. Heat for 1 to 3 minutes in the microwave (600W) uncovered and the croutons are done..
- Serve the chowder in a soup plate, garnished with croutons and chopped parsley..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)