Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed pork meat loaf
Stuffed pork meat loaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. A 'stuffed' meatloaf made with beef, pork, cheese, eggs, soup mix and bread crumbs. Mozzarella cheese jazzes up a classic.
Mozzarella cheese jazzes up a classic. Onion may be substituted for green onions (scallions).. Stuffed Meatloaf is a tender meat mix stuffed with shredded vegetables and topped with a zesty and sweet sauce. You can have Stuffed pork meat loaf using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed pork meat loaf
- You need 500 g of pork mince.
- You need 200 g of bacon or sandwich han.
- Prepare 4 of large dill pickles.
- It’s 2 of carrots, large peeled.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 20 ml of mustard.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 6 of tomatoes, medium sized.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried mixed herbs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 200 ml of cream.
Meatloaf wasn't something I ate growing up. In fact, it always kind of turned me off. It was literally a brick of ground meat, a load, truly. Stuffed meatloaf recipes take the classic dish everyone knows and loves and transforms it into something over-the-top.
Stuffed pork meat loaf instructions
- Fry the onion and green pepper in oil until cooked.
- Add the mince and cook it until it's thoroughly cooked.
- Cut tomato and roast in the oven until roasted.
- Add in cream and reduce until cream disappears. Also, add the tomatoes and use a hand stick blender to chop the mince into a finer texture. Season with dried mixed herbs.
- Add half into ovenproof loaf dish.
- Pour the mustard sauce, pickles, carrots and bacon.
- Layer the rest of the mince.
- Cover with foil and use another dish to compact the loaf.
- Add to the oven for 40-55 minutes. Once you remove from the oven, you need to let it rest for 2-3 hours before serving.
Load it with cheese, fill it with veggies, or go even crazier and you'll. See more ideas about recipes, meatloaf, meatloaf recipes. Shape one half of the meat into the bottom half of the loaf and place in prepared pan. Easy and impressive meals for any occasion. Next time you have company coming, instead of a traditional chicken casserole or pot roast, serve one of these impressive stuffed pork dishes.