Recipe: Yummy The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese
The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese. HOT GRILLED CHEDDAR CHEESE – Great kids meal, always a hit at Firehouse Subs. Welcome to the Firehouse Grille! "Look, you go out on a call, and you never know what you're going to find. So you live large, and you eat large.
Firehouse Grill in charming Evanston is setting the town on. We know it's raining so a broccoli cheddar Iike moment is what the Firehouse is feeling in pasta form. Broccoli cheddar fettuccine with roasted broccoli, Asiago cheese, smoked brisket, and caramelized onions. You can have The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of Sandwich Ingredients.
- You need 1 loaf of Bread of Choice (lots of ingredients so make sure it'll hold up).
- It’s 1 packages of Thick Sliced Bacon.
- It’s 1 packages of Goetta or Scrapple (name differs depending on location, if you have neither you can substitute with sausage patties).
- Prepare 1 packages of Sliced Colby Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sliced Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 of green peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of Butter.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Side of choice (French fries, tatter tots, etc).
Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled cheese sandwich of course! We are the National Geographic of bread, butter, and cheese. Give us your brilliant photos, recipes, and grilled cheese experiences. Melts tolerated, melts banned, melts allowed, who knows?
The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese instructions
- Chop onions and all peppers and saute in skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste. Do this first so it can saute while you prepare bacon and Goetta/Scrapple..
- Cook bacon in skillet. I prefer it crunchy – seems to work better in a sandwich. Set aside when finished..
- Cook Goetta or Scrapple in another skillet. Again I prefer this a little over cooked as well..
- Prepare bread for sandwiches. Lay each slice of bread out on a tray and butter them so they'll be ready to create the sandwich..
- Once all ingredients are ready, start by laying a slice of cheddar on the bottom..
- Add Goetta/Scrapple on top of Cheddar..
- Add Pepper Jack slice on top of Goetta/Scrapple..
- Add Bacon on top of Pepper Jack slice..
- Add sauteed peppers and onions on top of bacon..
- Top with slice of Colby jack cheese and prepare sandwich for skillet..
- Pre-heat skillet. Spray with Pam and make sure both sides of sandwich are buttered..
- Cook as you would any grilled cheese, until cheese is melted and both sides are brown. Beware, sandwich will be rather large so take easy care when flipping sandwich..
- Enjoy with fries or tater tots!.
What's up with the pineapples on houses everywhere?, either Mike asked me or I asked him when we first moved to Virginia. · Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are my favorite twist to a traditional grilled cheese sandwich. They also make a great easy dinner. Chef Pee Pee loves grilled cheeses! Chef Pee Pee is cooking grilled cheese, saying it's his favorite meal ever. When his food is ready he gets a drink but his food disappeared.