Recipe: Tasty Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock
Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock. Mike's Mighty Good is without a doubt and by far the best. The flavors are authentic, rich and delicious. Mike's Craft Ramen Noodles are the best packaged ramens I've ever found, every bit as good as restaurant or home made.
Mike's Huli chicken is broiled over Kiawe wood and naturally flavored with traditional Hawaiian sea salt. Gone are the plantation days but the fragrance of the luau still lingers in the evening air in Kahuku with Mike's Hawaiian-style Kalua Pig. Green chili chicken is an easy and delicious recipe filled with spices, cheese and green chili sauce guaranteeing it will become a new favorite in no time. You can cook Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock using 31 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock
- Prepare of ● For The Super Chicken Stock [reserve carcass for picking].
- It’s 1 of LG Pre-Roasted Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 4 Cans of Low Sodium Swanson's Chicken Broth.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Maggi Condensed Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Soup Mix.
- It’s 2 Cans of Campbells Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- You need 2 (4 oz) of Cans Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Half & Half Or Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- It’s 1 of LG Chopped Celery Stalk With Leaves.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Beans.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Drained Sweet Peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s of ● For The Dumplings [room temp].
- You need 1 Can of Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits.
- Prepare Dash of Of Green Chile Powder.
- It’s of ● For The Options [as needed].
- You need of Chopped Potatoes.
- Prepare Bowls of LG Bread.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
How to Make Green Chile Chicken. Green Chicken Chili – Sorry, Red and White, But There's a New Color in Town. If I had to pick a favorite color chili, it would Tomatillos must be the first ingredient, followed by onion, and chilies. If you never had tomatillo before, I'd describe it as having a less sweet, slightly.
Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock instructions
- Shred your pre-cooked Rotisserie chicken and chop your vegetables..
- Make your chicken stock. Add everything in the Super Stock section and reduce [simmer] chicken stock until halved..
- Double strain your rich chicken stock and add to Camplles soup mix below. Shred what's left of chicken on bones..
- Your whole milk and chicken soup. our half and half or heavy cream as well..
- Your half and half or heavy cream..
- Whisk your soup, whole milk and heavy cream well into a large bowl..
- Fold in your shredded chicken..
- Also, fold in your chiles. I really wouldn't use any other brand..
- Open your sweet buttered crispy corn and fully drain..
- Add all other vegetables and butter and bring to a simmer. Stir regularly. Add additional milk as needed..
- In the meantime, pick any leftover chicken from your cooled stock carcass and add to soup. Allow soup to simmer for 1 hour..
- Open your can of buttermilk flaky biscuits. Bring to room temp..
- Rip and squeeze biscuits into tight individual balls..
- TO MAKE YOUR HOMEMADE DUMPLINGS: Sift 2 cups of flour and 1 tsp baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the flour mixture; pour in 1 cup of hot chicken broth, mixing first with a fork, then with your fingers. Add the egg and mix well again. Form into balls. Dust with green chile powder..
- Add rolled biscuits to your heavy simmering soup. Simmer 10 minutes longer. Stir gently from bottom otherwise you'll break up your dumplings or they'll stick together…
- This is an excellent green chili hot sauce to serve to the side of this dish..
- Serve immediately..
- Or, serve in fresh crispy bread bowls. Either way, enjoy!.
Tomatillo salsa and green chilies lend fresh, green flavor to this version of chili verde that's made hearty with tender chicken thighs and white kidney beans. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and transfer back into the bowl. Combine chicken pieces, accumulated juices, and the green sauce into a. Green chili chicken is a fast and easy weeknight meal, loaded with peppers, onions, and chunks of tender chicken. This version is packed with moist, tender chunks of braised chicken thighs in a balanced sauce that is rich with umami depth and green chili flavor, but still plenty bright and fresh.