Recipe: Yummy Osso Buco A'la Milanese
Osso Buco A'la Milanese.
You can cook Osso Buco A'la Milanese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Osso Buco A'la Milanese
- It’s of veal shank.
- It’s of demi glace.
- Prepare of beef stock.
- You need of rosemary.
- It’s of thyme.
- It’s of matignon (carrots, leeks, celery and onion).
- It’s of fresh basil.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of mustard.
- You need of salt and pepper ( to taste ).
Osso Buco A'la Milanese instructions
- truss veal shank. marinate with mustard, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper for 20 mins..
- on a sauce pan, sear fry marinated veal shank (no oil needed, make sure pan is very hot before adding veal shank). set aside..
- on a stock pot, sauté matignon (finely chopped carrots, celery, leeks and onion) until onions are translucent..
- add veal shank on the stock pot. pour beef stock until meat is fully covered..
- reduce until syrupy. (add beef stock as often as needed until veal shank is tender).
- add demi glace. reduce again until syrupy..
- serve hot. serve immediately..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)