How to Prepare Delicious Meatballs in Tomato Sauce – Great with Pasta
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce – Great with Pasta. Serve the meatballs with blanched rapini, pasta or fresh bread. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch.
Serve with grated Parmesan, if desired. Boil fresh pasta just before you want to serve. Can I use other ground meat instead of ground turkey? You can cook Meatballs in Tomato Sauce – Great with Pasta using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs in Tomato Sauce – Great with Pasta
- It’s of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Green beans (frozen are fine).
- It’s of Ground pork.
- Prepare of ◎ Soy sauce.
- You need of ◎ Sake.
- It’s of ◎ Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of ◎ Sesame oil.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of ※ Red chili peppers.
- Prepare of □ Soy sauce.
- It’s of For the tomato sauce:.
- It’s of Canned cut tomatoes.
- It’s of △ Soup stock granules.
- Prepare of △ Ketchup.
- It’s of △ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need of △ Milk.
- Prepare of to 2 tablespoons △ Honey.
- You need of △ Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of △ Instant coffee.
- You need of leaf △ Bay leaf (optional).
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce: This is one of my favourite meal-time recipes. It can be made very quickly while still tasting great and having that Meanwhile, use a blender to turn the bread into breadcrumbs. You can use any sort of bread. Slightly stale bread works well, so it's a great way to use left over bread.
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce – Great with Pasta step by step
- Slice the eggplants and soak in water to get rid of the bitterness..
- Mince the onion and garlic. Cut the green beans in half..
- In a bowl, mix the ground pork, chopped onion and ◎ ingredients and knead well. Divide into about 16 portions (make the portions small) and roll into balls..
- Heat olive oil, chopped garlic, and red chili pepper in a deep pan. Add the meatballs and fry them while rolling them around over high heat..
- When the meatballs have browned….
- Add the drained eggplant slices from Step 1 and fry (until the eggplant has absorbed the oil and become limp)..
- Add the canned tomatoes….
- Add the △ ingredients..
- When the sauce is bubbly, add the green beans. Simmer over medium low heat until the sauce has thickened..
- Drizzle on the □ soy sauce and toss lightly to finish. Serve and enjoy..
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. When I made these meatballs in tomato sauce for the first time, my family immediately declared them as "your Obviously, you can use regular rice or pasta if you prefer. Italian meatballs with ground pork shoulder, Italian sausage, bread, ricotta cheese, eggs, and herbs, in a simple tomato sauce with basil and Parmesan. This is a delicious easy recipie that makes a lot of meatballs. My husband I have been eating for a week… plain, on a sandwhich, and with pasta.