Recipe: Tasty Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly)
Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly). Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and packed with garlic, butter, and lemon. Squeeze in a bit of lemon and add a dash of red pepper. The amount called for won't really give you a spicy garlic shrimp, but it does give it just a little kick.
Shrimp are primarily made of protein, so having butter on the side make it a perfect. This Creamy Tuscan Shrimp is cooked with butter, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic and other amazing herbs and spices. Put some butter on it then toss in the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and minced onion once the A low-carb and keto-friendly creamy garlic shrimp with spinach and cheese. You can have Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly)
- It’s 2 lbs of large shrimp.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of siracha.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare Stalk of asparagus.
- You need of Red pepper flakes (if desired).
Lemon, garlic, and shrimp are a failproof combination. The insanely easy dinner that you NEED in your life. Asian Keto Miso Soup Recipe (Topped with Shrimp). The flavors found in this dish are deep and spicy and remind you of Indian cuisine.
Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) instructions
- Cook 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter in pan add asparagus. Cook in pan about 6 minutes add salt and pepper as desired. Set aside once done cooking..
- Add remaining butter to pan. Add shrimp. Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes then and garlic and seasoning (Italian seasoning, onion powder salt and pepper). Cook another minute..
- Add vegetable stock and siracha to create a stock and let simmer for about a minute. Then add the asparagus back in to warm back up. Then add the lemon juice. Enjoy!.
This soup is ideal for a quick lunch or as an appetizer for a main meal or dinner party. These Keto Garlic Mushrooms are your new favorite side dish! They are butter, garlicky and go perfectly with a juicy grilled steak for dinner. The Keto Essential Cookbook is available NOW! Another favorite of mine from those days was their Garlic Shrimp Scampi.