How to Make Delicious Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture.
They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture. This soft cookie tastes like banana bread and a chocolate chip cookie simultaneously. Continue reading to learn how to make banana chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
Banana-infused, wholesome, studded with chocolate chips! These cookies begin with a flax egg, made by adding flaxseed meal and water to a mixing bowl and letting it sit to achieve an "eggy" texture. The banana chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and the perfect spin on chocolate chip cookies. After extensive testing and a few of bunches of bananas later, I'm incredibly happy with this recipe.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Squish bananas with a fork and add to a bowl. Mix in sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda and mix completely. Then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden)..
I consider these cookies one of the healthiest desserts I've ever baked. "Healthy" is a relative term. What might be healthy to me may not be healthy to the next person. Each bite is full of almond butter/banana flavors. The dark chocolate chips are an added bonus. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies – chewy instead of cakey, these cookies have just the right amount of banana flavor, and are loaded with chocolate You can't have too many chocolate chip cookie recipes, can you?