Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly
Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly. Pork belly pairs exceptionally well with Asian flavors, which is why the sauce in this recipe features ingredients that are commonly used in Asian cuisine: honey, tamari sauce (or use soy. My kids like roasted pork, char siew and bacons, just like their daddy! Best goes well with white rice and alot of sauce.
Slow Cooker Pork Belly with Honey Balsamic Glaze. These Crispy Marmite Pork Belly were deep fried twice to yield the crispy golden crust. Crispy pork belly lardons, sliced thin and tossed with cast iron roasted Brussels sprouts all drizzled in honey garlic sauce. You can cook Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly
- Prepare 1 kg of pork loin or belly, bite-sized or strips.
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- It’s 1 tsp of salt, pepper, chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of marmite.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of [To Cook].
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of marmite.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1.5 cup of stock/water.
- You need To taste of salt, sugar, water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark soy sauce (optional).
- You need of Remainder of marinade.
- It’s 1 dash of sesame seed as garnish.
We know how to make the pork belly. All we're missing is some sprouts and a gooey garlicky sweet sauce. The thing that's also great about these pork belly Brussels sprouts is. Use strong honey, such as manuka, so the flavour permeates this rich and sticky pork dish.
Garlic Marmite Honey Pork Belly instructions
- Mix, MARINADE ingredients in a bowl and marinade pork for 2 hours or more.
- In a bowl, MIX marmite, stock/water, salt, sugar, honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce and dark sauce. KEEP the remainder marinade for later..
- HEAT cooking oil, brown pork pieces for approximately 5-7 mins. Alternatively, bake in oven until 3/4 cooked through. REMOVE and let cool..
- HEAT cooking oil in a pan, saute garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- POUR sauce mixture TOGETHER with the remainder of the marinade into pan, bring to boil. The mixture will thicken quite quickly because of the egg and corn flour in the marinade; approximately 3-4 minutes on high. ADD honey and have a taste test. Adjust to taste..
- ADD pork pieces back into the pan, COAT and STIR well..
- GARNISH with sesame seeds or garnish of choice. SERVE with cooked white rice and some vegetables..
Sit the pork flesh-side down in the marinade without getting the mixture on the skin. A quick and simple grilled pork chop that everyone will love featuring a simple and easy glaze of ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic. Reviews for: Photos of World's Best Honey Garlic Pork Chops. How to make honey garlic pork chops on the grill. Reserve two tablespoons of the honey garlic sauce for basting.