How to Cook Tasty Cabbage and Tomato Soup
Cabbage and Tomato Soup.
You can cook Cabbage and Tomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Tomato Soup
- You need of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- You need of spring onions, sliced.
- You need of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of sliced chorizo.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- It’s of kale, chopped.
- Prepare of potatoes, chopped.
- It’s of chicken stock cube.
Cabbage and Tomato Soup step by step
- Heat the olive oil, then add the chorizo, fry until the chorizo has gone crispy but don't burn it. Remove the chorizo from the oil..
- Then reduce heat to medium and add the two cans of tomatoes, onions and bay leaves, and fry for a further 5-10 minutes..
- Then add about 2-4 cups of water and stock cube and bring to the boil..
- Once it's boiling add the potatoes and kale..
- Boil until the potatoes and kale are cooked, approximately 15-25 minutes extra. Add a bit more water if necessary..
- Check seasoning is good before serving and let it rest for 10-20 minutes..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)