How to Prepare Delicious Aji de gallina
Aji de gallina.
You can cook Aji de gallina using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aji de gallina
- Prepare of chicken breasts(cooked and shredded).
- Prepare of chicken broth(you can use the broth chicken cook).
- You need of white bread.
- You need of whoke milk.
- You need of big onion chopped in square.
- It’s of Peruvian yellow chili.
- Prepare of curcuma (palillo).
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of boiled egg.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black olives.
- You need of chopped pecans.
Aji de gallina step by step
- Cook the chicken breast with three cups of water and pinch of salt.after is cooked take out the chicken and shredded. Add in the pot when you have the hot broth the whole milk and the white bread in little pieces, you can mashed with a fork or blender for 30 seconds and set appart..
- In other pot cook the potatoes and the egg, after is cooked peal and cut in slices 4 slices from each potato. Set apart..
- In a deep saucepan add the oil and the onions saute for 10 minutes until is soft and gold brown add sometimes a little water(be careful not burn) add the yellow chili salt peper cumin and curcumma saute more for 2 minutes after it add the cream of bread and the shredded chicken mix well and boil for 3 minutes add the parmesan cheese, pecans and turn of the stove..
- Set a plate with 4 slices of potato serve on the top your aji de gallina and decorate with a black olive and piece of boiled egg..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)