Recipe: Perfect Chocolate chip cookies
Chocolate chip cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!! featured in Cookies Anyone Can Make.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You can have Chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/2 C of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 C of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 C of White Sugar.
- You need 1 C of + 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dominican Vanilla (any vanilla is fine).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 Cup of chocolate chips.
You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach.
Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Once melted, add both sugars to the warm butter and stir. Let it cool. In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda and swift together and set aside..
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together. Then add this to the butter sugar mixture..
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and stir until well combined adding the chocolate chips too. Once combined, let it cool in the fridge for half hour or so. We didn't have enough chocolate chips as we wanted..
- Set oven to 375F (190c). Take the cookie dough out and begin to roll them into small size balls. Place them in a cookie sheet ungreased..
- Once your oven is done preheating place cookies in for 10 minutes..
Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – is there anything better? These soft and chewy cookies are made using melted butter which ensures a super soft and buttery texture – my absolute favourite. Easy to make at home and fun for everyone to eat, chocolate chip cookies can be made in the classic style or jazzed up with everything from rolled oats to raisins to cereal and spices. Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked in milk, in dough form, or in baked form.