Recipe: Perfect Chocolate cake
Chocolate cake. So Yummy Dark Chocolate Cake Dark ???? Delicious Chocolate Cake Decorating Recipes By Mr Cakes. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. Make the perfect cake with help from recipe This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.
From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate. You can cook Chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- You need 3/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of White chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dark chocolate.
- You need Pinch of salt.
It can also include other ingredients. These include fudge, vanilla creme, and other sweeteners. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. Now whenever I have a party everyone is always looking forward to my chocolaty chocolate cake.
Chocolate cake step by step
- Sieve all-purpose flour baking powder and baking soda and salt.
- Mix condensed milk and butter well Mix dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mix remaining milk too.
- Put batter in Greased pan, bake the cake in preheated microwave 180° for 45 min..
- Cut cake into 2 parts (if top part is curved then remove that).
- Brush some sugar syrup Add a layer of whipping cream on first layer of cake, then keep 2nd half part of cake on it, and cover all the cake by cream evenly.
- Add a layer of liquid white chocolate on the cake (you just need to crush white chocolate and keep it in boiling water, chocolate wl melt).
- Then add layer of chocolate by cone over it and by just rotating the toothpick you can do a beautiful decoration.
- Chocolate cake ready.
Death by chocolate couldn't be sweeter with these amazingly decadent chocolate cake recipes. These cakes will satisfy even the most diehard choc-o-holic. Love chocolate and rich, gooey chocolate cake? Try one of our ideas for all occasions, including triple chocolate caramel, flourless truffle and decadent fudge cake. If you like simple recipes, or are short of time, why not make a simple chocolate cake?