How to Make Appetizing Spanish cod fritters
Spanish cod fritters. Adapted from Michael Pancheri of Allium. LC Coalition For Non-Racist Cod Fritter Consumption Note. If the provenance and particulars of the cod fritters that you fancy.
You can find a lot of dried fish recipes in warm countries. The main reason is to preserve the fish this way. Try our smoked cod fritters recipe, Spanish tapas classic made easy. You can cook Spanish cod fritters using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish cod fritters
- Prepare of salt-cured cod (in small pieces if possible).
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- You need of parsley.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Bite-sized cod and potato fishcakes bound together with egg and flour, fried until crisp. Add the fritters and cook over a medium-high. These delicious Spanish cod fritters are so easy to make with this step by step video recipe. If you make Spanish Cod Fritters Recipe please tag my name @munchkintimeblog on Instagram.
Spanish cod fritters step by step
- Put the cod in water to de-salt it. Change the water before night.
- Use a kitchen towel to dry the cid. Extend the towel, put the cod in it +if possible, the cutsshoukd not touch each other) and roll the the towel all you can..
- Mix the flour, the milk, the baking powder and the egg yolkds until you have a slightly runny batter..
- Mince the garlic and parsely and add to the batter and mix..
- Mince the cod, and add too. Mix..
- Bring the egg whites to soft peaks and carefully add in the batter. Use a spatula too stir..
- Heat oil in a pan. Once hot yiu can start frying. I use a teaspon to messue the batter per each fritter..
Continue with remaining fritters, then remove with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper bag (or paper towel-lined plate) to drain. A few cod fritters served as spanish tapas Cod fritters, traditional Spanish tapas Bunuelos de Bacalao. Try this fast version of the Spanish cod fritters recipe. Make bite-sized salt cod fritters with a delectable Spanish allioli for the perfect finger food. Serve with lemon wedges and garlic mayo for dipping.