Recipe: Appetizing Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Not only are these double chocolate cookies extra chocolatey, but they're also soft on the inside and filled with melty chocolate chips in every.
Cream together the butter, sugar, then add the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well. Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s of softened butter.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of hot water.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of flour.
- You need of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare of chopped nuts, any variety.
Delectable double chocolate chip cookies, imbedded with chocolate chips and crunchy walnuts.; super-chocolatey but not too sweet! Can't decide between baking a big pan of chocolate-packed brownies or a batch of soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies with a perfectly crispy crunch? These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. The Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookie of course!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together butter and both sugars..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- In a small bowl, mix baking soda and hot water together; beat into mixture along with salt..
- Beat in 1 cup of flour at a time until fully incorporated..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts..
- Mix completely together..
- Place spoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly browned. Enjoy!.
The reason why chocolate chip cookies are just so popular is that they are so versatile, and you can make them just the way you like. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening The good news is, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is absolutely delicious. The bad news is, it's going to be a hard one to top. Come home and relax while you make delectable Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Try the Hershey's KitchenS recipe tonight and make memories.