How to Cook Tasty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Best Recipe for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This video will show you How to make perfect chocolate chip banana bread in an easy one bowl method.
How to make the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. I know, we all hate the word moist but there's just no other word that better describes this banana bread. It's tough to even categorize this as "bread" because of how soft and lush it is. You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of (8 tpsb) Unsalted Butter, softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 3 of Bananas (very ripe).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Chocolate Chips (semisweet).
Especially with those mini chocolate chips sprinkled throughout. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350deg F. Butter and flour a bread loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, cream together softened butter and sugar. Add the 2 lightly beaten eggs..
- Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky sauce and add them to the mixing bowl along with vanilla Mix until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients : Flour, Baking soda and Salt. Add to the mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips then transfer to the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and bake at 350 deg F for 55-65 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the banana bread rest for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. I think you could even say the. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is simple, quick and easy recipe for super moist and flavorful homemade banana bread.