Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Classic chocolate chip cookies
Classic chocolate chip cookies. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best! Looking over the ingredients list and the measurements of each, I recognized this as your fairly standard, classic chocolate chip cookie recipe–and I expected fairly standard results. We took our basic chocolate chip cookie and made one isolated change at a time.
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic treat that everyone loves. These classic chocolate chip cookies are made with the addition of chopped pecans, but feel free to omit them or replace them with more chocolate chips if you aren't a fan of nuts. The BEST CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. You can cook Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of hot water.
- It’s of ¹/² tsp salt.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper.
Classic chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes. You can't go wrong with these classic chocolate chip cookies – always comforting, always delicious. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.