Recipe: Delicious Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist)
Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist). I tried this and it was amazing. This best-ever banana bread can be mixed up in a single bowl with a handful of ingredients likely already in your kitchen. Sweet spotted bananas and brown sugar lend a caramel-like flavor, a smattering of chocolate chips adds interest to every bite, and a special ingredient gives it that.
The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! You can cook Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist)
- Prepare 180 g of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1 of egg (lightly beaten).
- It’s 75 g of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 gr of chocolate chips.
My family loves really moist banana bread.and, of course, chocolate! Moist banana bread loaded with sweet bananas, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Banana bread is one of the most well-loved breads in the whole world. Bake up a loaf of this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread any time of year for the most perfectly, moist treat on the planet!
Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist) instructions
- Pre heat oven 350°F.
- Grease loaf pan with butter or oil..
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- Mix mashed bananas, egg, melted butter and vanilla extract in a separate bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter becomes smooth..
- Add 3/4 of the chocolate chips. Stir..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes or until a toothpic comes out dry and clean..
This is a classic banana bread – moist and full of chocolate chips! This recipe is one of my family's favorites that I make on a sometimes weekly basis. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Let me explain why this is the last banana bread recipe you'll ever need. First off, it's outrageously moist (sorry).