How to Cook Tasty Banana chocolate chips muffins
Banana chocolate chips muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Chocolate chips and cocoa team well with banana in these lovely muffins that are made even more delicious with the addition of vanilla. Easy Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffin – Everyday Food With Sarah Carey. You can have Banana chocolate chips muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chips muffins
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of ripped bananas.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of melted butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of salt.
These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead. These tender, moist banana muffins are packed with three different kinds of goodies: toasted walnuts, cinnamon chips, and chocolate chips.
Banana chocolate chips muffins instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients. Mashed the bananas and set a side. Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius..
- Mix dry ingredients: flour, sugar baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt. On the other bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients: mashed bananas, melted butter, eggs, milk and half of the chocolate chips..
- Transfer the bowl of the bananas mixture into the dry bowl. Mix it well. Place them in the muffin’s cup. Add bits rest of the chocolate chips onto the muffin’s mixtures..
- Put the muffin’s mixtures into the oven for about 20minutes. Check for time to time with stick or knife. Since my muffin’s cups are not the same size, after 20 minutes I took out the smaller muffins. I then add another 5 minutes for the other muffins..
- Cool the muffins for about 10 minutes, then they are ready..
All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. Healthy banana chocolate chip muffins are the best type of muffins!